Sunday 29 December 2013

Starting off; Here Goes Nothing



Okay so I am an amateur blogger.. as a matter of fact this is my first legitimate blog postever. Sure I have had my blogger account (unsuccessful), twitter (boring), and of course multiple tumblr accounts but those never satisfied what I really wanted to blog about. I want to be able to express myself and talk about what I really want to talk about. What inspires me, what drives me, what interests me… So here goes nothing. The goal is not to be cliche and I think I am off to a pretty good start considering I just googled “what to blog about.” It’s a lot harder than I had anticipated but I am up for the challenge. I won’t just tell you about myself right now- I want you guys to actually  learn about me as my blog develops. I don’t plan on just going to give it all up that quickly- plus I would be here for a while because there is a lot to know about me.  Anonymousness (if that even is a word) will keep it interesting (hope so).
Nicole Marie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment